Awarded by the SuperBowl

What a great way to start a week. I was notified Monday morning that I had won the "Emerging Business of the Month". I was very excited. I have been doing work with the SuperBowl for a few months now. Its been really great and everyone there is such a pleasure to deal with. I maintain the site now since they fired their previous designer. The reason for winning it is that "These businesses have shown attention to detail, followed directions closely, and have demonstrated the criteria that we expressed at the last Emerging Business Event." Now I am entered in to win 2 Super Bowl tix.

This just goes to show you that if you take chances and work hard you will be rewarded. You need to have patience to be in business for yourself. Eventually you will come out on top. Stick with what you love and have a passion for and others will buy into it.

Because we love what we do for you, please call us today to learn more about our Search Engine marketing strategies for your business and web site. Are you ranked?!




No comments:

Post a Comment