The day the Internet was saved... well SEO


This article is dedicated to a real superhero, She-Ra, AKA Rhea Drysdale.

For 2 years of battling in the courtroom and $17,000 later, with "he that shall not be named", over trademarking "SEO", Rhea won the battle on March 11, 2010. I'm ashamed to say that I had no idea what was going on, though I'm much more involved in the industry than 2 years ago.

However, since yesterday, the SEO industry has rallied to help recoup her expenses. While "db" tried to drag it on with no relevancy, she was persistant and hanged tough. I hate to see what the world would look like if she didn't step in for us.

It's amazing to see how tight knit the community is. Especially when they need to be there. It gives me a warm fuzzy feeling inside knowing that I'm part of this great community. That all those hours spent during the IM conferences actually do mean something and not just a bad hangover.

Thank you again Rhea for your time, effort and persistance. You are one in a million.

You can read her article here.


No comments:

Post a Comment